httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Repeated NTLM authentication boxes for OWA 2k3 with Reverse Proxy ing Apache 2.2
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:56:08 GMT

Hi all

I have made following setup with Apache 2.2

Client <---https---> Apache 2.2.3 <--------> OWA 2k3 server

in my conf I have

   DocumentRoot "/myroot/abc/"
	<IfDefine PROXY>
	  ProxyPass        /

        ProxyPassReverse /
        ProxyPassReverse /
        ProxyPassReverse /
        ProxyPassReverse /

but when I try to connect I get repeated NTLM authentication boxes but OWA
resource is available after many attempts.If I click any other link on OWA
it again asks for NTLM authentication.

Also the very same httpd.conf and network setup is working fine with Apache
2.0.53 hust replacing the httpd

Is there any change in the two version regarding the same ....

Or if anyone has experienced this .Please help.........

 Manmeet Singh

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
without copying or disclosing it.
View raw message