httpd-dev mailing list archives

From SSi...@IN.Safenet-inc.com
Subject Apache with ssl on kernel 2.6 is slow
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:42:18 GMT
Hi,
	I recently shifted our apache server from linux kenrel 2.4.19 to 2.6
and openssl 0.9.8. I have found out that it has become very slow under
moderate load when using ssl. I have compared the performance using
Microsoft ACT tool.
Linux kernel 2.6 is running with NPTL configuration.
Please guide me how to debug the situation.

Regards,
Satinder Singh

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
without copying or disclosing it.