httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Bointon <mar...@synchromedia.co.uk>
Subject Setting Accept header in flood
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:30:14 GMT
I'm using flood to test a REST-style interface. The server uses the
Accept header to tell which kind of return value should be used -
e.g. text/html will return an interactive web interface, and text/xml
will return XML. In order to test the xml interface I need to be able
to set the accept header on requests that flood makes. There doesn't
seem to be an option in the flood config file to set this. Have I
missed something, or do I need to hack in the source to make flood
add this header? If I need to change the source, where should I be
looking for that part of the request creation? (C is not really my
thing).

Thanks,

Marcus
--