httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Helmut Tessarek <>
Subject Re: DBD framework, APR, caching
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:44:39 GMT

> Don't tinyurl references expire after a few days (or weeks or
> something)?  Mailinglists, by contrast, are archived.  I understand
> you may want to retain the flexibility to invalidate that link
> yourself, but a mention of the top of your repository at
> surely wouldn't hurt?

>From the tinyurl webpage:
Are you sick of posting URLs in emails only to have it break when sent causing
the recipient to have to cut and paste it back together? Then you've come to the
right place. By entering in a URL in the text field below, we will create a tiny
URL that will not break in email postings and never expires.

Sorry, it was not my intention to do something not done in mailinglists. I just
thought that the small URL would be easier to read and post.

View raw message