httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <>
Subject Re: Mod_cache expires check
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:41:37 GMT

On 03/03/2007 06:08 PM, Bart van der Schans wrote:
> Bart van der Schans wrote:
>> Davi Arnaut wrote:
>>  >
>>  > Looking at it more, the previous check it's also useless. Attempted
>> patch...
>> I finally had some time to test the patch and it seems to work
>> correctly. It still recognizes Unix epoch as a bad date, but mod_cache
>> won't cache it.
> Is there any change the patch from Davi will make it in the trunk (and
> hopefully backported to the branch)? What is the correct way to move
> forward with this? Can I help in some way?

Providing a better reference to the patch you are talking about would be a start :-).
Seriously, in general you are correct in bugging us here and the help you can
offer varies from case to case (testing, providing documentation, rewriting the patch
according to review remarks, etc.)

View raw message