httpd-dev mailing list archives

From SSi...@IN.Safenet-inc.com
Subject module crashing after upgrade to 2.6 kernel and glibc 2.3.4
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:28:05 GMT
Hi,
	I hv recently upgraded kernel of my box to linux 2.6 and also glibc
to 2.3.4. One of my custom apache 2.2 modules which was working earlier fine
is crashing now.

I have not done any changes in my modules w.r.t new kernel or glibc as it is
compiling fine.

Anybody faced similar problem?

Regards,
Satinder Singh

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
without copying or disclosing it.