httpd-dev mailing list archives

From 张 臻博 <laron...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: questions related to compile!
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:41:55 GMT
hello,

>>How can i include the source file that i made in the Apache server
>>comiplation process, while the module is still built as a DSO by
>>using apxs
>
>You would have to declare the structure in a header file, which you
>#include in both your module source code and in the Apache source
>file where you reference it. Then, when you configure httpd, you can
>  tell it where your header file lives by passing an environment
>variable, like:
>
>CFLAGS="-I/path/to/your/module/source" ./configure ...

I have checked the manual for configuration. It says:

CFLAGS
    Set C compiler flags you want to use for compilation.
CPPFLAGS
    Set C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -Iincludedir if you have headers in
a nonstandard directory includedir.

So shall i use CPPFLAGS instead of CFLAGS? Actually i have tried both.
Unfortunately, it seems in the apr_poll.h(where i include the header file),
it still can not find the header file correctly. What is the problem....?

Thanks a lot

br
frankie