httpd-dev mailing list archives

From 张 臻博 <laron...@hotmail.com>
Subject questions related to compile!
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:53:34 GMT
hello,

Currently, I am writing one module for Apache. I build this module by using
apxs. Meanwhile, i have also made changes to the Apache server source code,
e.g. in prefork.c. By making modification, I have to use one data structure
that is defined in the module source code.

Now i have the problem: when i do the compilation, prefork.c can not refer
to the file that i made.(because it will be made as a DSO after Apache
server comiplation) So the data structure that i made is unrecognized. How
can i include the source file that i made in the Apache server comiplation
process, while the module is still built as a DSO by using apxs.

Hope i have describe the problem clearly. Is there some professionals who
can give me help? Thanks a lot.

br
frnakie

与世界各地的朋友进行交流,免费下载  Live Messenger;