httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r503863 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:26:55 GMT
I don't know what's happening with my emails, but they
appear to be getting dropped left and right.

I had responded to Joe's email, saying that I must be
misunderstanding his concern, but I haven't seen that
make it's way through yet.

If I'm understanding it correctly, what we should be
doing is honoring the EAGAIN (if any) at line 295 and
returning that (w/o the state change). But it seems
that Joe doesn't think that'll work... I'm confused.
The previous patch wasn't correct, that's for sure.