httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: TSU NOTIFICATION - Encryption
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:05:38 GMT
On Feb 18, 2007, at 3:54 AM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> And is it now possible to post mod_ssl RPM binaries?

Yes.  In fact, there is no reason to distinguish between 2.x binaries
containing and not containing mod_ssl -- they are all equally 5D002
export-controlled.  We would have to fork the products at the source
level if we wanted to distinguish them (assuming there was some need
to do so, such as laws in other countries).

The apache 1.3 product remains free of any encryption.

....Roy