httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erica Zhang <erica...@cs.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: Questions on configuring Apache Server
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:50:12 GMT
Hi,
Thanks.

Well, my idea is want to analyze all requests from client before they
arrives to the user applications and also analyze all responsed html
after they are created by server applications and before they are
arrived at client.

To solve this problem, originally, I want to set up two ports. One port
for the user applications and the other is for my tool. My tool will
communicate with the user applications through Apache HTTP Server.
However, now, I do not think it is a good idea.

Now I am considering to develop a simple tool to solve this problem like
Apache HTTP Server to catch the request and response. But I am not still
sure about if this is a good idea, because I am not familiar with web
application development .

What is your idea ?

Thanks,

Erica