httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Children <stu...@terminus.co.uk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r507955 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/STATUS
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:39:59 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> -1 as is, Jim would you -please- post the actual patch you are asking
> us to vote on :-?  (veto removal automatic upon availability of the
> link to the specific patch you plan to commit that actually applies,
> and probably my review pretty quickly, too.)

Trunk patch should apply with offset, but to help things along here's a
freshly generated patch against current 2.2.x HEAD (and attached to bug):
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=19602

Obviously Jim has to confirm that's what he intends to apply.

Thanks for the movement on this!

--
Stuart Children
http://terminus.co.uk/