httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enabling arbitrary/unregistered methods for 2.0
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:40:29 GMT

On 02/13/2007 08:37 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Here's a patch to allow the Script directive to handle
> arbitrary (e.g., site-specific or experimental) methods.
> Current 2.0 behaviour is 'if it's not something hard-coded
> into me, it's rubbish and gets tossed.'
>
> I notice that this functionality already exists in trunk,
> so this is essentially a feature^Woversight-correction backport.

Any particular reason why you are not using the same code as in trunk / 2.2.x?
The change on trunk was done in r98646 (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=98646)

So I would propose that you just add it to the STATUS file of 2.0.x.
Provided that you propose to backport r98646 (which works for 2.0.x) you have my +1 on it.

Regards

RĂ¼diger