httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nahuel ANGELINETTI <nah...@altnetvision.info>
Subject Patch for mod_mbox
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:36:02 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to use mod_mbox with large range of mailing lists, and
got some problems, firstly is a problem about spam, if you activate the
Antispam option it obfuscate the email adresses on message view but not
in raw message, so we done a patch to hide the raw message link
( attached file ).

Then another problem is with the encoding, we have lots of
=?iso-8859-1? and others on the mbox files and are not converted by
mod_mbox.

And then mod-mbox-util parse only mbox with list-post, and if we have
some difusion list ( without list-post ) we cannot parse it, what about
it ?

Regards,

--
Nahuel ANGELINETTI