httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Nordstrom <hen...@henriknordstrom.net>
Subject Re: Regarding graceful restart
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:32:35 GMT
tor 2007-02-08 klockan 17:15 -0800 skrev Devi Krishna:
> Hi,
>
>  Resending this mail, just in case anyone would have
> suggestions/inputs as how to fix this for connections that are in the
> ESTABLISHED state or FIN state or any other TCP state other than
> LISTEN

Maybe change the "wake up call" to just connect briefly without actually
sending a full HTTP request? This should be sufficient to wake up any
processes sleeping in accept() and will not cause anything to get
processed..

But I am not sure I understand the original problem so I may be
completely off here..

Regards
Henrik