httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Estrade <mestr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote: Support of OCSP in mod_ssl - bug 41123
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:13:00 GMT
We are using this patch in production on many platform for one year now, and
we don't have problem.+1 for integration in trunk.MatthieuMarc Stern
&lt;marc.stern@approach.be&gt; wrote:  &gt;  &gt;  &gt;  &gt;    &gt;
   &gt;
 &gt;  &gt; I ported the patch to 2.2.4, including the doc. &gt; These are
exactly the modification that are included in the version &gt; running for
more than a year in several major governmental sites in &gt; Belgium
(including the biggest one to fill in taxes) - it is thus &gt; stable (at
least the changes were stable in 2.0.54 ;-) . &gt;  &gt; This solution is
also used as the base for several initiatives around &gt; interoperable SSL
authentication between national PKI. &gt;  &gt; Could you please accept this
in the trunk ? &gt;  &gt; +1 from me &gt;  &gt; Thanks
This mail sent using V-webmail - http://www.v-webmail.org