httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Trawick" <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is ap_run_default_port()?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:16:48 GMT
On 1/15/07, Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@bfoz.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to use ap_default_port() in mod_log_dbd to get the port number from a request_rec,
and apparently it's a macro in httpd.h that wraps ap_run_default_port(). But when I compile
the module I get "error: `ap_run_default_port' was not declared in this scope". mod_log_config.c
seems to use it just fine, so I grep'd to see where it is...

Are you including http_protocol.h to get the definition of
ap_run_default_port()?

svn/2.2.x/include/http_protocol.h:AP_DECLARE_HOOK(apr_port_t,default_port,(const
request_rec *r))