httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reg piping logs in apache 2.2 on windows 2003
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:29:21 GMT

On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:40 AM, sai koduri wrote:

> Does anybody know how we can use  rotatelogs.exe to pipe logs for
> every day ???
>
> Does any flags need to be turned on or do I need to include any
> modules?????

No, this is handled by mod_log_config which is part of the default
module set.

See:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/rotatelogs.html

Note that you have to use forward slashes (/) to configure the path
to rotatelogs.exe in your configuration file.

Which version of Apache are you using? I am seeing more issues with
rotating logs on 2.2.4 than I saw in 2.2.3.

S.