httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Bug [and proposed patch] for mod_ldap
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:03:26 GMT
Thanks for the response.  I don't see what the problem would be in
adding a check for LDAP_FILTER_ERROR at the end of
authn_ldap_check_password() in Apache 2.2.x and then potentially
abstracting the LDAP result codes to APR_LDAP codes in Apache 2.4.  I'm
not an Apache developer though.  I would just really like to have this
case not result in a 500.  Thanks again.
,
Josh.