httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Giuliano Gavazzi <dev-apache....@humph.com>
Subject Solved: mod_disk_cache and mod_include bugs and suggestions
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:45:52 GMT
I have a solution for the r470455 mod_disk_cache not caching SSI.
There are two points where the module seems incorrect to me, changing
those makes it work:

1) in store_body the condition (!APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS(APR_BRIGADE_LAST
(bb))) was incorrectly stopping the flow from ever going past (for
static and dynamic pages). I moved it, changing the condition. I will
post the patch tomorrow.

2) in store_disk_headers nothing should happen (well, it should just
return or never be called) if the dobj->initial_size < 0.

Those two changes make the header cache file store the correct
resource size also for dynamic pages.

I have no idea, and will not even try, to apply those changes to the
2.2.4, however note that I tested the patch only with r470455
mod_cache grafted in 2.2.4. The r470455 httpd does not work in this
case as it does not return any data (and no debug information
whatsoever).

Perhaps this patch introduces further bugs, but hey! it's almost 2am
here.

Giuliano