httpd-dev mailing list archives

From 张 臻博 <laron...@hotmail.com>
Subject configuration problem
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:54:49 GMT
hello,

I have one module called mod_cookie.c, it is located in
httpd-2.2.3/modules/filters.
I try to include this module into configuration.
the command i use is :
./configure --prefix=some_root --with-module=filters:cookie

however, after configuration, i check the config.log file and find that the
module is not included. As i remember this works some time before, but
today it just fails. I dont know why. Then i move the file to
httpd-2.2.3/modules/experimental folder. Use the command:
./configure --prefix=some_root --with-module=experimental:cookie

It works. Now another problem comes. If i want to enable two modules. lets
say mod_case_filter.c. I use command:
./configure --prefix=some_root --with-module=experimental:cookie
--with-module=experimental:case_filter

I find just the first module can be enabled in the list. Is there somebody
who has the clue for this question? Any help is greatly appreciated.

br
frankie

与世界各地的朋友进行交流,免费下载  Live Messenger;
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview