httpd-dev mailing list archives

From 张 臻博 <laron...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: configuration problem
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:42:55 GMT
hello,

Another related question:

Is that so by using --with-module= command, every time you can just
activate one module, is it possible to use this command several times in
./cofigure to activate several modules??

I have tried this command:
./configure --prefix=home/apache --with-module=filters:myexample
--enable-case-filter
then i check from config.log and i found both modules are activated.

however if i use :
./configure --prefix=home/apache --with-module=filters:myexample
--with-module=experimental:case_filter
Then mod_myexample will not be activated.

Is there somebody who know the reason? Any help is greatly appreciated!

br
frankie

>From: 张 臻博 <laronfin@hotmail.com>
>To: dev@httpd.apache.org
>Subject: configuration problem
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:54:49 +0000
>
>hello,
>
>I have one module called mod_cookie.c, it is located in
>httpd-2.2.3/modules/filters. I try to include this module into
>configuration. the command i use is :
>./configure --prefix=some_root --with-module=filters:cookie
>
>however, after configuration, i check the config.log file and find
>that the module is not included. As i remember this works some time
>before, but today it just fails. I dont know why. Then i move the
>file to httpd-2.2.3/modules/experimental folder. Use the command:
>./configure --prefix=some_root --with-module=experimental:cookie
>
>It works. Now another problem comes. If i want to enable two
>modules. lets say mod_case_filter.c. I use command:
>./configure --prefix=some_root --with-module=experimental:cookie
>--with-module=experimental:case_filter
>
>I find just the first module can be enabled in the list. Is there
>somebody who has the clue for this question? Any help is greatly
>appreciated.
>
>br
>frankie

>与世界各地的朋友进行交流,免费下载  Live Messenger;