httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <>
Subject Re: Vote request: Accept mod_ftp podling for graduation
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:01:24 GMT
On 1/18/07, Jim Jagielski <> wrote:
> The mod_ftp PPMC has voted on graduation and it was approved[1].
> We are now asking the httpd PMC to approve graduation.

> One topic for discussion is whether it should be a "subproject"
> of httpd (ala mod_mbox, mod_python, ...) or simply
> added to httpd-trunk under modules/.

+1 for a separate directory (ala mod_mbox)
-1 on any new mailing lists (ala mod_python) - all dev/release
discussion concerning mod_ftp should be on dev@httpd.
+0 on importing to httpd-trunk/modules.  (I could be persuaded to put
it there - by the time we go to 2.4, I can live with the bloat...)

Thanks!  -- justin

View raw message