httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Zvi Har'El" ...@math.technion.ac.il>
Subject Re: overflow in mod_autoindex suspected - solaris - httpd 2.2.*
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:00:44 GMT
P.S. I found out that using SSL, the problems disappears. Try
https://www.math.technion.ac.il/test_mod_auto_index/ . I have no clue
why. Also, you can see a RHEL4 test in
http://Gilead.org.il/test_mod_auto_index/

--
Dr. Zvi Har'El      mailto:rl@math.technion.ac.il    Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-4227607 icq:179294841    Technion - Israel Institute of Technology