httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Stern - Approach <marc.st...@approach.be>
Subject OpenSSL libraries: new names under Visual C++
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:58:12 GMT
In latest version of OpenSSL libraries distributed by Shining Light
Productions, the names changed:
    ssleay32.lib => ssleay32MT.lib (or ssleay32MTd.lib with debug info)
    libeay32.lib => libeay32MT.lib (or libeay32MTd.lib with debug info)

Should we use these names in the project ?
Do you want me to write a patch for this ?

--

*/Marc Stern/*

Approach Belgium <http://www.approach.be>
Avenue Einstein, 2A
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium

Tel: +32 475 68 29 10
Fax: +32 10 83 22 55

1. This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential.
2. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination of this Communication is strictly prohibited.
3. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return of this e-mail.
4. E-mail quotations and proposals are for information only, and are
subject to confirmation by the Signature of the appropriate contractual
documentation by the authorized persons or both