httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Stern - Approach <marc.st...@approach.be>
Subject Support of OCSP in mod_ssl - bug 41123
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:57:23 GMT
I just ported the patch to 2.2.4.
These are exactly the modification that are included in the version
running for more than a year in several major governmental sites in
Belgium (including the biggest one to fill in taxes) - it is thus stable
(at least the changes were stable in 2.0.54 ;-) .
Could this be included in next version ?

I also modified the documentation to reflect the new directives. Should
I include it in the same patch, or open a separate patch for the doc ?
I have a picture describing the validation process, is it possible to
include it in the doc ?

Thanks

*/Marc Stern/*