httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add 2.2.4 to bugzilla
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:40:20 GMT

On 01/11/2007 10:12 PM, Sander Temme wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>
>> could someone please add version 2.2.4 to the product Apache  httpd-2
>> in bugzilla?
>

> Done.

Thanks.

>> Are there any ideas how we can document / automate this as part of
>> the release process?
>> This issue pops up regulary after each release.
>

> Hard to automate... but we could include it in the release checklist:
> Ask Bugzilla admin to add new version. I am one, and will be happy to

I am happy to add it to this list once somebody gives me a pointer where to
find it. I only found the shell scripts for creating the tar balls.

> ...and 183 in Resolved or Verified:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=Apache%
> 20httpd-2&version=2.2-
> HEAD&version=2.2.0&version=2.2.2&version=2.2.3&version=2.2.4&bug_status=
> RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED
>
> Of the latter:
>
> 60 are Resolved, Invalid
>  7 are Resolved, Wontfix
>  1 is  Resolved, Later
> 37 are Resolved, Duplicate
> 70 are Resolved, Fixed
>  8 are Resolved, Worksforme
>  0 are Verified
>
> These can probably be closed in some way, shape or form.  What do you
> think is sufficient inactivity to amount to lazy verification of a
> Resolution transition?  A week?  Can I get a hum on that?

A week sounds good to me. I guess some of them are my fault as I only set
them to resolved fixed and never visited them again as I thought that they reached
their final state. Now I found out that you only have the option to close it once
it has moved to a 'resolved' state and 'closed' should be the final state.
I will take better care of this in the future.

Is there any chance to close all the ones in resolved state that have not been
touched for a week in one blow?

Regards

RĂ¼diger