httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [CORRECTIONS] httpd-2.2.4 release candidate for review
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 03:51:37 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On 1/9/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>>
>> The directories themselves, nevermind the .mak files within them, should
>> have never existed in a source package.
>
> So, what Makefile.win does hack-msvc8-httpd-2.2.4.patch apply to?

Justin, this is giving me a headache, follow the entire thread next time :)

"The directories" == srclib/zlib and srclib/openssl which were in the very
first roll of httpd-2.2.4-win32-src.zip, containing various specific .mak
files that were never to be in the package.  That was change 1/2 that I
documented at the start of the [CORRECTIONS] thread.

Those are now gone from the second and third iterations.

About Makefile.win, that was the patched file and change 2/2 from this
[CORRECTIONS] thread.  The patch is removed from the third iteration per
your comments on an involatile tag & roll.

Clear now?