httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r494598 - /httpd/httpd/dist/
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:22:08 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> Okay, makes sense, but would be better to let people know the plan
> first since we have to update our checkouts anyway.

Fair enough, mea culpa to all four of you who have this checked out.

svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/site/trunk/dist
will get you there.  The bigger win is that your httpd/site/trunk
checkout will contain the dist/ as well as [x]docs/ for easy maintenance.

> Note that the old setup existed to separate the permissions for the
> release area from the permissions for docs.  I have no particular
> objection to merging them at this time.

I agree - it would be good that our docs/ people could help, especially
with language translations of Announcement.