httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r491729 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/database/mod_dbd.c
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 03:25:59 GMT
Hi --

Joe Orton wrote:

>> New Revision: 491729

> Hiya, there were new warnings in the prefork -Werror build this morning:
>
> mod_dbd.c: In function `ap_dbd_open':
> mod_dbd.c:562: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing
rules
> mod_dbd.c:573: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing
rules

   Thanks -- we have a crusty old gcc on one machine, so I didn't notice
these.  Also, I see that the p variable in dbd_param() is unused in the
non-threaded version and throws up a warning as well.  With luck this
should fix the warnings; let me know if otherwise:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=492394

Thanks,

Chris.

--