httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: Mod_cache expires check
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:05:28 GMT

But apr_time_t is a signed 64 bit integer. So it would be possible to
define -1 as the flag for an invalid date. I agree that a date itself
is an unsigned value, but this does not make 0 an invalid date per se or
is there a definition somewhere that the first valid date is 1 second
after the Unix epoch?

> error is specifically forced to 0 so that the comparison

Just curious: Is the Unix epoch an invalid date in the Expires header
(as this in the past it does not really matter for the question whether
this document is expired or not as it would be in both cases)?

Regards

Rüdiger