httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <roy.field...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r494598 - /httpd/httpd/dist/
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 23:56:59 GMT
On Jan 9, 2007, at 3:35 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>> WTF?  Please tell me this can be reversed.
>
> Confusion - don't panic.
>
> httpd/httpd/trunk remains the same
>
> httpd/site/trunk contained the website.
>
> httpd/site/trunk/docs is/was httpd.apache.org/
>
> httpd/site/trunk/dist now is www.apache.org/dist/httpd/
>
> which used to live at httpd/httpd/dist/, an awkward spot to find it.
>
> makes sense?

Okay, makes sense, but would be better to let people know the plan
first since we have to update our checkouts anyway.

Note that the old setup existed to separate the permissions for the
release area from the permissions for docs.  I have no particular
objection to merging them at this time.

....Roy