httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca>
Subject Re: process the request
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:23:16 GMT
On Tue, 2007-09-01 at 14:03 +0000, 张 臻博 wrote:
> hi,
>
> Acturally, from APR, you can not find any hint for those two. As you search
> from this place: http://docx.itscales.com/annotated.html  you can not find
> the link for those two.... anyone knows where can find the source code or
> some information?

Sorry, I was being stupid.  Obviously ap_ is apache and apr_ is apr.

I can't see the version number at the URL above but there are THREE
different branches of apache2: 2.0, 2.2 and 2.3

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/devnotes.html

You can check these out using a subversion client and you can browse the
sources here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/

versions 2.3 is under 'trunk' and the other two are under 'branches'.

It would probably faster to find the data structures you are looking for
by checking the code out (use 'trunk' first) and using:
	find -name '*.[ch] | grep 'ap_run_pre_connection'
to find which file they are defined in.

<snip>

--
--gh