httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] httpd-2.2.4 release candidate for review
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 04:35:44 GMT

On 6 Jan 2007, at 07:41, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ will soon (within the hour, upon
> resync)
> contain the following tarballs for approval
>
> httpd-2.2.4.tar.bz2 [.asc|.md5]
> httpd-2.2.4.tar.gz [.asc|.md5]
> httpd-2.2.4-win32-src.zip [.asc|.md5]
>
>  +/-1
>  [  ] Release httpd 2.2.4
>
> Let the voting begin, and kick off 2.2.5 efforts.  I understand Jim
> is still
> interested in RM'ing 2.2.5 later this month.
>
> Bill

+1 linux
-0 darwin: segfaults when mod_usertrack is loaded.
That's no change on before, but ISTR it's a common problem for
mac users, and should be documented.  And it would be good if
mod_usertrack declined to build on darwin, so this doesn't hit
users who have no idea of tracking down a crash.

--
Nick Kew