httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Cuthbert <benjamin.cuthb...@db.com>
Subject Re: Apache BUG: 36495 : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:26:11 GMT
I spoke to Mr Turk and he suggested getting the trunk version which has
some fixes for the ajp connector on solaris

svn export http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk httpd-head

Is this correct, as Rudiger suggested this

http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=116302227206782&w=2

What do i need to checkout in order to get the fixes for BUG: 36495

Sander Temme <sctemme@apache.org>
12/20/2006 04:06 PM
Please respond to
dev@httpd.apache.org

dev@httpd.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Apache BUG: 36495  : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure

On Dec 20, 2006, at 8:00 AM, Benjamin Cuthbert wrote:

> So i have checked out the trunk, but there was no configure file./..

Run ./buildconf from the checkout directory. You'll need to have
tools like autoconf, libtool installed.

> I have copied the modules/proxy directory back into my 2.2.3
> installation dir and then recompiled.

That might break things in horrible and confusing ways. Looks like
that's exactly what happened for you.

S.

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.