httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Cuthbert <>
Subject Re: Apache BUG: 36495 : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:52:01 GMT
Do you need to checkout head for apr and apr-util ?

Sander Temme <>
12/20/2006 04:06 PM
Please respond to

Re: Apache BUG: 36495  : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure

On Dec 20, 2006, at 8:00 AM, Benjamin Cuthbert wrote:

> So i have checked out the trunk, but there was no configure file./..

Run ./buildconf from the checkout directory. You'll need to have
tools like autoconf, libtool installed.

> I have copied the modules/proxy directory back into my 2.2.3
> installation dir and then recompiled.

That might break things in horrible and confusing ways. Looks like
that's exactly what happened for you.

e-mail is strictly forbidden.
View raw message