httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: httpd-proxy-scoreboard how to go on
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:02:38 GMT
You mean removing the mod_proxy usage of scoreboard space
to a "simple" shared memory segment?

I thought the whole idea was to abstract out the
scoreboard so that it was easier for people to add
and remove tables from the scoreboard... the so-called
"generic" scoreboard.

I don't really see the drive or motivation to rip out
the proxy stuff without the generic scoreboard effort
in parallel.