httpd-dev mailing list archives

From MKhur...@IN.Safenet-inc.com
Subject Crash on replacing APR_BRIGADE_FOREACH
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:16:27 GMT
hi

I have recently upgraded from Apache 2.0.53 to 2.2.3 .During upgrade I came
to know that macro APR_BRIGADE_FOREACH has been deprecated so i replaced

APR_BRIGADE_FOREACH(e, bb)

with

for(e = APR_BRIGADE_FIRST(bb); e != APR_BRIGADE_SENTINEL(bb); e =
APR_BUCKET_NEXT(e))

but now on I am facing a crash in my code under this loop can any one help
or give any suggestions on this

Thanks/regards
manmeet singh

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
without copying or disclosing it.