httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: IE7 wrecks language negotiation
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:56:08 GMT
I swear that's the behavior I was seeing, but I must have had something
messed up.  I just tested to verify my complaint and it appears to be
working the way I said I wanted it to.  Not sure what I messed up, but I
must have gotten confused when I was testing.  Sorry for bringing up an
issue that isn't an issue.  I'll go hide in embarrassment.  :)  Thanks
for the help.
,
Josh.