httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r490939 - in /httpd/test/trunk/flood: NOTICE flood.vcproj flood_farm.c flood_pcre.c flood_pcre.h flood_round_robin.c
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:41:20 GMT
On 12/29/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Propchange: httpd/test/trunk/flood/flood.vcproj
>     svn:eol-style = CRLF
>
> -1.

My understanding was that VC 2005 requires its project files to be
CRLF-delimited.  If that's not the case, then I can switch it back to
native.  (I didn't try it as a LF ending to see what it'd do.)

> Was about to veto the .vcproj (it should auto-convert upon loading the .dsp
> or .dsw, no???) because you are creating a maintainers headache.  But I'm
> only -.9995 on that score.

The .dsp and .dsw's don't work as they require a bunch of environment
variables to be set that I don't know how to set (or care to set).
Plus, those project files are all built around APR 0.9.x.  The .vcproj
works for trunk and friends.  -- justin