httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: walk caching to avoid extra authnz
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 04:58:47 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Without looking at the code, I'd hope that means that they are version
> "1" providers.  =)  -- justin

   Yes, that's what I used, although I wondered if that was ideal, or
whether it should be something like "0-initial-req-only" ... but "1"
seemed less ugly to me.  :-)

   However, it occurs to me that I probably have more to do here,
to make sure that all modules that have registered hook functions for
access_checker, check_user_id, and/or auth_checker have also "signed off"
on the more aggresive walk caching.  Sigh ... that I won't get to until
the new year, for sure.  Still, comments on what's there so far much
appreciated!

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B