httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r462696 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/cache/mod_disk_cache.c modules/cache/mod_disk_cache.h
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:00:18 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> I have the same issue here - I locally removed the APU_DECLARE_DATA
> line which I have no idea is the right thing or not.
>
> This series of commits was vetoed way back when for other reasons, but
> Graham has not yet reverted.  Since this busts the tree *and* has been
> vetoed, if this is not reverted by Dec 29 (i.e. 5 days from now;
> giving two extra days for the holidays), I will revert all of the
> relevant commits in trunk then.

The ensuing lengthy discussion did not come to any conclusion as to
correct way to handle the various issues, and I planned to reopen this
discussion in the new year.

I agree that at this point reverting the stuff is the right thing to do,
please go ahead if you have time - I won't have time to do it
unfortunately until the new year.

Regards,
Graham