httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PATCH #40075 - using ldap groups that contain DNs and usernames for AuthZ
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:36:19 GMT

On 12/18/2006 08:27 PM, Johanna Bromberg Craig wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I know that Brad said he's been slammed at day job work and as such  has
> not been able to find time to review my most recent changes to my
> patch, but I'm just sending out my weekly nudge as I'm also under

I had a look at the patch, but I currently cannot help as I am not that in depth in
the ldap code as Brad is. Sorry for that. But you are showing the perfect virtues
for submitting a patch (the three P's):

Patient, Polite, Persistent :-)

So keep on buging us. I am pretty sure that you will have success.

Regards

RĂ¼diger