httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Frank <fr...@x09.de>
Subject Re: Creating a thread safe module and the problem of calling of 'CRYPTO_set_locking_callback' twice!
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:22:22 GMT
Frank wrote:
> Nick Kew wrote:
> [...]
>> My chapter 4 discusses thread-safety and external libraries.
>> But I know nothing about OpenSSL, and I suspect you might be
>> seeing a problem where none exists.
>

> When the library opens I will take a look at it, but I suspect that your
> book will not help me in this case...
> [...]

Your book will be available in March/April 2007, but I prefer to find a
solution somewhat earlier. :-)

In case the book isn't already in print: Don't you think that this
problem should be mentioned (and solved) in it? :-) Am I the first one
who wants to write a thread-safe Apache module using OpenSSLs crypto
functions?

Best regards,
Frank