httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Cuthbert <>
Subject Re: Apache BUG: 36495 : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:19:04 GMT
Can you show me where this trunk is ? URL ?

Ben Cuthbert
Deutsche Bank AG
Corporate & Investment Bank
GTO : TISO / Arch Global Finance / Prime Services
+44 (0) 20 754 76389 (Tel)
+44 (0) 20 754 74996 (Fax)

Mladen Turk <>
11/07/2006 09:31 AM
Please respond to

Re: Apache BUG: 36495  : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure

Benjamin Cuthbert wrote:
> Okay i am not sure i follow, so when  you say copy the trunk from
> proxy_util.c do you have the example that you used
> so that i can put it into my build ?

Copy the alternate is_socket_connected code instead the current one.

Also, please do not use HTML mails when communicating with ASF.
They look pretty nasty when someone browse the archive ;)

e-mail is strictly forbidden.
View raw message