httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Leggett" <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r468373 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/cache/mod_cache.c modules/cache/mod_cache.h modules/cache/mod_disk_cache.c modules/cache/mod_disk_cache.h modules/cache/mod_mem_cache.c
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:02:11 GMT
On Wed, November 1, 2006 5:48 pm, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> I have svn up to the latest revision and it is not fixed.
> If you still think that it is fixed please point me to the revision
> that should have fixed it and I will have a look if something is wrong
> on my side.

If you do an svn log on that file it should give you the revision.

The problem came about when the line that initialises pconf was deleted to
remove a compiler warning - it needed to be there in the APR_HAS_SENDFILE
case  but wasn't surrounded in an #if. It was put back, and surrounded
with an #if.

Can you post the compile error?

Regards,
Graham