httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: board report due on Monday
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:29:25 GMT
On 11/12/06, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:
> > FWIW, mod_mbox, which you listed as dormant, has had more commits
> > in the last 6 months than the 1.3.x branch.
>
> BFD, when was the last time people reviewed them?  When did it release?
> I am more than happy to change the status when the status changes.

IMO, mod_mbox is something the ASF is developing and using for our own
purposes.  If other people use it, great.  But, mod_mbox's main
purpose (and from the beginning, our intent) was to provide decent
mail archives for our own lists as well as experimenting with the
httpd 2.x API.  It does that.  So, I'm generally content at where it's
at: it's our dogfood.

Yummy.  -- justin