httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r477376 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x: STATUS modules/arch/win32/mod_isapi.c
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:58:02 GMT
FYI - mod_isapi simply wasn't running correctly.  Although the STATUS file
on 2.0 has mostly festered, I took the maintainer's liberty of applying the
very same platform specific code change that Roy and Justin reviewed for 2.2
byte for byte to the 2.0 tree, rather than persisting the 'temporary' test
binaries over at p.a.o/~wrowe/.  There is one last minor fix to apply and this
should be solid with one exception related to keep-alive disconnections that
someone observed over at users@.

Of course - I'm not subverting review - please feel free to continue review
of this proposal from svn and this diff.

Bill