httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=426799
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:03:56 GMT

On 11/16/2006 02:25 PM, Plüm wrote:

> [...]

Ok. This is what I committed to address the issues found today and yesterday:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/mod_deflate.c?r1=426799&r2=475922

As I know that diffs of diffs become unreadable r426799 + above:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/mod_deflate.c?r1=426795&r2=475922

Provided that you see nothing else I would try to get a minute on the weekend to adjust things
in the STATUS file.

>>Edge-cases can be notoriously hard to test.  I wonder if there's
>>a compression/zlib test suite we could use?
>

> Regarding the compressed content I simply used files that I compressed with
> gzip and stripped of the gz extension. I guess the hard case here is to split

Plus

SetOutPutFilter INFLATE
Header set Content-Encoding gzip early

in the configuration as the inflate filter only works on content with content-encoding
set to gzip.

Regards

Rüdiger