httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Controller (not sure what list to post)
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:39:23 GMT
I'm working on a small utility for windows to remotly start/stop/restart an
apache server.
In the future I'd like to add support for viewing logs end editing remote
config files.

Feedback from the few Alpha testers i have is great.

But here is the question.
1) for security i send command + password (of server) wich is optionally
encrypted over ssl. (any more secure way to do it?)
2) once its done how would i best get it know to the Apache on windows
comunity?

PS: program is written in delphi & will be free (possibly open source)

--
~Jorge